Topics

Thursday 25 April 2013

My Photoshoots


This is a medium close up image and it’s taken from the side. I changed the lighting, so her shadow is beside her. this image would be suitable in a magazine front cover. However i will be using this image as a feature on in my contents page.

 
This is a long shot image as the setting takes up most of the frame. this image would be suitable in a double page spread as it shows all of her body and its a long shot image, and usually long shot images are taken in double page spreads.

                                                                                       
                                                                                       

 This is a medium close up picture. I used Photoshop to change the contrast to black and white and I changed the colour of her lips to red to make it stand out.
This image will also be suitable in a front cover as she is posing like a model and its a medium close up image.
                                             
This is a wide angle mid-shot and its an aerial shot as its taken from above looking down.
                                     
 
This is a medium close up image of both of the models facing each other, looking like they are interacting.
 

The picture of the model is taken from my magazine XXL, and I imitated the picture and used it for my  photo shoot. It is a long shot picture of her sitting  on the floor, as it takes up most of the setting.
 
 

This image is a long shot picture as its taken from a distance. I used Portrait Professional Studio 11 to edit the image as this programme is useful for editing photo shoots and mostly used on editing celebrities as well as Photoshop.
 
 
 
 This is a medium close up picture that I have taken, this is the image that I will be using for my front cover in my magazine, as she is going to be the main artist and also going to be interviewed.

This is a mid-shot image and I will be using her in my double page spread.
 
This image is a long shot and I will be using her in my contents page.
 
This image is a medium shot of her at the pool, I will use this image and place it on the bottom corner of my magazine

 
 



 This is a long shot image taken of her sitting down.






This image is a long shot and I will be using her in my contents page, however I am going to crop her to get rid of her shadows.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment