Topics

Saturday 27 April 2013

Audience Feedback From Friends


I asked some friends of mine to give me some feedback on final designs:

Chelsea:

Wow. This looks like a real magazine, well done! I really like the main image and the way she’s posing, which makes her look like a real celebrity. I’m in favour of how your 3 photos on the contents page as they look like real famous celebrities. Good choice of models too.

Nadia:

I love you layout of your double page spread, and especially hoe the title carries on onto the next page. I like how you chose red, black and white as you main colours because I think it matches the main image on your front cover, and the main girl looks really like a model and this is useful because it adds to the realism of your magazine.

Dan:

This magazine looks great! The model looks great too! You’ve arranged it just like a real one. I personally like the smaller picture on the bottom right corner, the girl in a bikini, as it makes the cover look more attractive and especially to males.

Sarah:

Love it! I would totally buy it, looks really interesting. I love how you gave the masthead a pair of headphones as it links well to your theme of ‘hip hop’. I also like the main image of your double page spread, and her dress is very eye-catching and your good use of alliteration in your quote.

Connor:

I love how your beautiful model poses in all of your pages on your magazine. On the whole, I like how you’ve used the same colours throughout it because it looks like all of the pages are from the same magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment