Topics

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Evaluation of Questionnaire


I conducted a questionnaire to gain ideas for my music magazine. I gave out my questionnaire to my suitable target audience, which helped me gain positive feedback, as I expected them all to have a kind of relationship with the music genre that I am currently doing; hip-hop. I
 got ideas of how to build up my magazine such as the strapline and the colour schemes I also used variety of questions such as qualitative and quantitative questions. I also got ideas about how they feel about the music Hip Hop, which will help me in my conclusion.
My questionnaire also helped me gain ideas of what colours to use for my magazine front cover and also gave me ideas of what people within the Hip Hop culture think of it as a genre.

Their responses to my questionnaire helped me make my decision and informed me on my project, by choosing similar ideas to my ideas. I also got ideas of how often people read Hip Hop magazines to gain ideas of their knowledge about the Hip Hop genre.
 
I have also learnt from my questionnaire what mainly attracts them on a magazine is a famous celebrity on the front cover, and it also showed that most of them have been to concerts and often buy music magazines which show that they have a good knowledge of their favourite genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment