Topics

Saturday 27 April 2013

Initial Ideas- Main Task- Music Magazine


v  Name- connotation?: Blowout

v  Target audience: 15-25

v  Main genre of music to focus on: Hip-Hop

v  My strap line/mission statement: Hip-Hop Don’t Stop

v  Real magazine, it’ll be similar to and how: XXL Magazine, similar colours such as having a red masthead and using black and white fonts.

v  Suitable Publisher from my Magazine and why?: XXL because it’s popular amongst Hip-Hop culture.

v  Describe the House style: The main image is going to be in colour, the masthead and the main cover lines and the strap lines are going to be in red, black and white, and the main quote, is going to be white, big and bold. The background of the front cover is going to be grey. The typical style would be giving direct eye contact.

v  Regular Features in my magazine:

On the cover

v  Trisha Kapoor Earths Hottest Girl

v  Win! Festival Tickets

v  “How I keep my body fit”

v  La’Quisha: is she still playing the field? Get the goss!

v  Trisha’s little secrets: The small town girl turned superstar shares her life story


Features

v  16) YMCMB back in New York

v  20) RIHANNA on the top of the world

v  22) Worst celebrity breakups

v  30) BEYONCE We got behind the scenes with Beyonce in the studio

v  95) RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN Topless tweets but still just friends?

v  103) EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with world’s hottest girl Trisha Kapoor

v  115) DIDDY Too big for Hip- Hop?

Regulars

v  122) Fashion

v  130) Inbox

v  Range of contents available in my magazine: there will be some celebrity gossips, there will also be interviews with celebrities such as Trisha, and there will be photos of celebrities and quotes from celebrities as well.

v  Real artists and bands that would be appropriate in it: YMCMB, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jason Derulo, P Diddy, Kanye West, Jay Z, Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger. 

v  Name of 2 made up artists that I’ll refer to: Trisha and La’Quisha 

v  People I could use as Models for the photo shoot of these made up artists: I could use Andrea as Nicole Scherzinger and Sakhile as Nicki Minaj, and Rihanna as Kim Kardashian

v  How I will represent these artists in my photos: Trisha will be the main celebrity as she will be represented on the front cover and she will be interviewed on the double page spread, and La’Quisha and Kimberly will be represented in my contents page. 

v  Type of language I will use that suitable for target audience: I will be using slang words such as Goss, and the word ‘Hot’ will be featured a lot referring to my main artist.

v  Other ideas I have that I could apply: I will place headphones on the ‘o’ of the, masthead (Blowout) to make it look like my genre- hip hop.

v  Computer applications I will use in product:

            · Photoshop

            · GIMP

            · InDesign

            · Microsoft Word

            · Microsoft Publisher

            · Portrait Professional

            · Blogger

            · DaFont

v  Reference to other media platform used by my magazine: Facebook, Blogger, YouTube, Twitter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment